24 de desembre 2012

Christmas holidays


Last day we asked to the classmates of second of primary what will they do for Christmas. Most of them said that they will stay in Barcelona all the days. But others answered different things.

Here there are two different conversations of two little boys:

What are you going to do for Christmas?
On 22nd of December i’m going to go to Gran Canarias with my parents.
And you?

I’m going to go to Andorra because I love skiing on the mountains

Ok, thanks.

Then we moved to another place and we asked to a young girl:

I’m going to go to “La Cerdanya” with all my family because I celebrate Christmas there every year.

All of them are going to stay with their family and they will sing popular songs, have turkey and of course, Father Christmas will give presents to them.

  The “Els Reis Mags” and Father Christmas are coming!



Pablo Z., Joan P. and Guillem M.