29 de gener 2013

Christmas at 2nd



The students of 2nd grade of primary have enjoyed Christmas very much because the Three Wise Men brought them lots of presents. And now we do some questions to them:

-        What have the Three Wise Men brought you?

·       A jigsaw and a radio-commanded plane.

-        What’s your favourite present? Why?

·       A CD player because I love modern music.

-        If you could talk to them, what would you say?

·       I’d tell them: You are the best persons around the world. This year I’ve been a good boy, I only ask for some toys.

-        Have they brought you coal? Do you know why?

·       Yes. Because I haven’t been a good boy at home and at school.

Thanks for answering this questions. And now you can be nice the next year.



Núria M., Ariadna S. and Marta C.