12 de febrer 2014

ACTING IN ENGLISH WITH MATT!



On 28th January Matthew chose ten pupils from class A, class B and class C of primary to act in a play one day in March.
The plays are the following: the story of the wizard of Oz (group C) and Hansel and Gretel  (group A). The children in class B are preparing Hansel and Gretel, too. 

We asked a girl in class 6C some questions about this activity. 

- Are you happy to act in the Wizard of Oz?
- Yes, I am very happy because I love acting but I´m very nervous.
- Is your character a girl?
- Yes! I´m Dorothy, a girl with red shoes.

We can't wait to see the plays!






                                                 

Marc G. and Adrià F.

5 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

la fotu mola

Anònim ha dit...

soc el cosí del ''Carrillo'' m'agrada molt la vosra escola i mola molt el vostre blog

Anònim ha dit...

go on woring young actors

Anònim ha dit...

I'm Glinda the wich of the north!
I'm doing with girls and boys of 6C.

Anònim ha dit...

I'm the lion of 6e-c, it's a very good show