05 de març 2014

AMAZING CARNIVAL



Last week the students of 1st of primary dressed up as school objects for carnival.
We talked to Martina and Claudia to get information about it:
1.   Question: What were you at carnival?
Martina: I was a sharpener.
Claudia: I was a pink pencil.
2.   Question: What materials did you use for your fancy dress?
Martina and Claudia: We used a rubbish bag and the teacher gave us a picture to colourt it. Then we sticked it on our rubbish bag.
3.   Question did you like your fancy dress?
Martina: I liked it, but I prefer dressing up like a princess.
Claudia: Yes of course, I liked it so much.
4.   Question: Did you chose the object for your fancy dress?
Martina: No, the teacher had the name of the object on some pieces of paper, and then we took one  and we knew the object we were going to be.

Thank you for answering our questions.
We hope that you had a fantastic and amazing carnival at school, too!!
Carlota.M and Ana.G