22 de novembre 2012

Religion goes on!



        I’m Alex L. and me and my classmate Ferran are going to explain how the children of 3rd grade are preparing the day they will receive the 1st communion and if they like it.
        We asked to the children the next question:  
Do you like attending the catequesi? Why?
I like it because it’s very interesting what they say in the class.
Yes, I like it because it’s funny.
Yes because I like religion.
No, because we write a lot.
Yes because my mum and my dad say to me that if I make this (the 1st communion) they will give my a lot of presents.
It was a bit difficult because not all of the children attends the catequesi.
Our opinions is:
Alex –No, because, it is not interesting.
Ferran –Yes, because the teachers are very nice.

Ferran Ll. and Alex L.





2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Ola us ha sortit molt bé nois!

Alexia- oh yeah

Anònim ha dit...

M'ha agradat que, després del resultat de les entrevistes doneu la vostra opinió.

Felicitats!