06 de novembre 2014

INTERVIEWING LOUIS

Louis is in our school to help us improve our English. Do you want to know more about him?
-What’s your name?
My name is Louis.
-Where are you from?
I´m from Cheltenham, England.
-How old are you?
I’m 18 years old.
-Where do you live in Barcelona?
I live in Travessera de les Corts.
-What things do you want to visit in Barcelona?
Sagrada Família, Camp Nou, La Pedrera ...
-Do you want to learn Spanish?
I can speak Spanish, but I want to improve it.
-Have you tried the typical Spanish food?
Yes, tortilla and jamón.
-What is your favourite food?
Eggs and bacon.
-Have you got any pets in your house?
No, I don’t have any pets in my house
-Do you have other brothers or sisters?
Yes, one brother.
-Do you like this school?
Yes, of course.
-Do you have friends in Barcelona?
No, I don’t have friends in Barcelona.
-Do you miss your family and your country?
Yes, I miss them very much.

Thank you very much, Louis.



                                    Jana, Ana Victoria, Adrián R.