19 de novembre 2008

"PASTORETS" IN 1st COURSE

Christmas is coming soon and in our school we do a little theatre play about Christmas through our typical Catalan songs.

We interviewed a little future pastoret of the play , look what he told us:
-Are you nervious to perform the play?
- Yes, I am. I want to start it right now.
Do you like the character that you're going to perform?
-Yes, I like a lot being be a pastoret.
When you get older, would you like to be another character?
-Yes, I would like to be Satanàs, it's my favourite character.
-Who are the teachers that helped you preparing the play?
Núria Artola and Teresa Feliu.
-What's your favourite scene of the play?
-When Maria and Josep look for a place to sleep.
-Do you want to say something to the actors?
-Yes, I know that we're going to do it very well!
Thank you and... GOOD LUCK!

Eduard Gallart i Gerard Aranda

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Ben pensades les preguntes, extreure informació de nens de 1r. a vegades no és fàcil...! :)

Albert