13 de novembre 2015

WHO ARE YOU?

Today we are going to ask you some questions.
We start with some about family:
-Hello
-Do you have any brothers or sisters?
-Yes, one sister called Sophie.
-Where are your parents from?
-They’re from England, their names are Rachel and Brandon.
-Do you have any pets?
-Yes, one cat called Tod.
Now we ask you personal questions:
-How old are you?
-I’m 18 years old.
-Do you know Spanish?
-A little bit.
-Where do you live now?
-I live with the Calzado’s family.
-Do you like Calzado’s family?
-Yes, of course.
-What’s your favorite color and hobby?
-My favorite color is blue and my favorite hobby is live music.
-Where are you from?
-I’m from England.
-Do you like Barcelona?
-Yes, I love it. It’s a very beautiful city.
-What teachers did you help?
-All English teachers.
-Do you like the students?
-Yes.
Bye bye

MARC A. & ARNAU F.