02 d’octubre 2015

WHO ARE YOU?

Welcome to our first "who are you?" 

Today we will ask some questions to a mysterious person.
- Hello
- Hello
- Can we ask you some questions?
- Yes, of course.
- How old are you?
- I'm twenty years old, I was born on 16th May 1995.
- Oh, you are very young. Are you at university?
- Yes, I am.
- And what are you studying there?
- I want to be a primary education teacher.
- Why did you chose this grade?
- Because I have always enjoyed being with kids.
- Where were you born?
- I was born in Guimar, Tenerife.
- Do you have brothers or sisters?
- Yes, a brother who is called Luis, he is sixteen years.
- Do you like our school?
- Yes, I like it because it is very nice and big.
- What do you do here?
- I'm the responsible for the school material in Primary and I'm also the teacher of 4th grade of ESO doing Christian Humanity. And I live here as an aspirant religious.
- Do you like it? 
- Yes, I like it.
- Can you imagine yourself working here in the future?
- Yes, as a teacher and as a Christian Brother.
- Thank you very much for your answers. You are welcome.

If you know who is our guest post a comment to this entry.

María Fuertes & María García-Nieto

1 comentari:

Unknown ha dit...

Pablo (eticocivica 4rt eso)