09 d’octubre 2015

WHO ARE YOU?

-Hello.
-Hello.
-How old are you?
-I’m 22 years old.
-What’s your favorite color?
-It’s pink.
-What’s your favorite hobbie?
-I like playing sports.
-What’s your favorite sport?
-My favorite sport is running.
-What’s your favorite food?
-It’s “pizza 4 cheeses”, I love it.
-Where are you from?
-I’m from Barcelona.
-What university studies do you need to be an English teacher?
-I need to complete my teaching course.
-How long have you been an English teacher?
-For two months.
-How did you hear about this school?
-I heard about the school because my uncle and aunt work here and I have been doing the preparation course for Holy Communion for 4 years.
-Who are your uncle and aunt ?
-My uncle is Xavier Garriga and my aunt is Natalia Mangado.
-Do you like working in Pare Manyanet?
-Yes, I do.
-In which level do you work?
-I work in P3, P4 and P5.
-How do you understand each other?
-I play videos, songs, we play games etc.
-Ok. Thanks for your time and welcome to Pare Manyanet school.
-Thank you very much.

If you know who is our guest post a comment to this entry.


Quim Suñé & Guille Tello